HOW TO CREATE UK or US iTUNES ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA WITHOUT CREDIT CARD.
The popular thing about owning a Nigerian iTunes account, as we all know, is that it can only be used to download apps from the Nigerian iTunes App store. Downloading apps restricted to the US or UK iTunes store would require one creating a US or UK iTunes account; and a credit card is required as well. What if I told you that idea has become obsolete, and it is no longer compulsory you have a credit card? Will you be dazed to know that method is completely archaic now? Guess what? You do not need a credit card or US iTunes Gift card to create a US or UK iTunes account anymore! If you are one of those who have been seeking possible ways on how to open a US iTunes account in Nigeria without the use of an ATM card, I’d be showing you the fastest ways on how to create a US iTunes account in Nigeria without using your ATM card.
Here are three easy steps on how to create a US iTunes account in Nigeria,without using ATM cards :
3 FAST METHODS ON HOW TO CREATE A US iTUNES ACCOUNT WITHOUT CREDIT CARDS
- Install iTunes software on your computer, just after you’ve signed out of your existing Nigerian iTunes account.
- After launching iTunes, select the iTunes store tab.
- Scroll down the page, find and select the Nigerian flag.
- Now, click on “United States”, from the countries list shown. At this point, the store would be refreshed. When you scroll down, you will see that the USA flag would have replaced the Nigerian flag.
- Using the search box, search for NetFlix. You’d see a ‘free’ button below the app, click on it. Now,you will be asked to sign in. Select the “ Create Apple ID ” button.
- When you see a welcome message, that explains what the Apple ID does, click on “Continue”.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- A fresh page would be opened, where you will be asked to type in your details. Your email, password, security info, optional rescue email and date of birth. When you fill in your email address, ensure it’s an email that is not associated with an active existing Apple account and other necessary info. Having done these, click “continue”
- A payment page will be shown to you here. Click on the “None” payment mode, if it has not been selected.
- At this point, a real US based address and phone number will be required. This would serve as the Billing address. There’s no need to be bothered anyway, US business addresses and phone numbers could be gotten online.
- After filling in all the necessary details, click on the “Create Apple ID” button. A verification message with a link would be sent to you afterwards in your email (the email address that was used during registration)
- You’ll now receive a verification email in the email address provided during registration. Click on link in the email and type in your new login details. This is done,for verification purpose.
- Next, you go to the iTunes software, log in with your new Apple ID and password. At this point, you can surf the store to download free apps. However, if you want to purchase an app, a payment method has to be provided. A US credit card may not be needed as a Nigerian, it’s no problem. A US iTunes gift card would come to the rescue. It can be purchased from Quickteller . Your gift card can be used to add funds to your US iTunes account.
And it is done!