How to trade in Cryptopia
These steps below will show you how to trade in Cryptopia if you don’t know how to do it.
How to deposit on Cryptopia?
1) Go to Cryptopia then enter your credentials. If you don’t have an account yet, click Create Account then fill out the required details. Once you have an account already feel free to click on Login.
2) Click on the Bitcoin symbol next to your name in the upper right part of your window, it will take you to Balances.
3) Enter BTC or any other coin depending on which coin you would like to deposit funds to. Then click on the Deposit symbol.
4) It will then generate a deposit address.
5.) The deposit address is what you will use as the destination address when depositing coins from another exchange or personal wallet.
How to withdraw on Cryptopia?
- Open your account on cryptopia
- Enter your pincode
- Hover your mouse on the bitcoin logo beside your name on cryptopia then follow the instructions.
- Select the currency you want to withdraw. Then, click NEXT.
- After that, follow the instructions by filling the columns.
Note: There’s a fee on withdrawing your balance on cryptopia. So, beware of the fee
- After clicking next, it will send a you an email to confirm your withdrawal on cryptopia.
After that, it will confirm your withdrawal. Then wait until it lands to your bitcoin wallet.
Buying and Selling on Cryptopia
Buying or selling any currency listed on Cryptopia has the same fundamental steps.
1. Once logged in, navigate to the Exchange page in the top left of the menu bar.
2. In the search bar type the name or short-code of the coin you would like to buy/sell.
e.g. If you want to buy or sell DotCoin type DotCoin or DOT
3. This will list the base markets in which your coin can be traded.
e.g. If you want to buy/sell DOT with/for BTC you will select the DOT/BTC market.
4. From the market page you can buy and sell your chosen coin.