Quick Facts About Cavier
- First diversified token, access to real estate debt and top cryptos
- Team has a five year successful track record running a real estate fund
- Goal of the token is diversification and downside protection; funds can be shifted quickly from real estate to crypto and vice versa
- Real estate crowdfunding platform will allow Caviar token holders to earn additional revenue by staking tokens and financing other real estate projects
- Caviar’s economic model returns 75% of quarterly net profits to token holders and offers liquidity with token buy-back
What is Caviar?
Caviar is pioneering a dual-purpose token and crowdfunding platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. Caviar’s token offers access to stable real estate and cryptocurrencies, with built-in downside protection and automatic diversification.
— Kirill Bensonoff, CEO
Pre-ICO Information (if applicable)
The pre-ICO began on December 1, 2017 and ended on December 7, 2017. There was a minimum of $500 for contribution with the following bonus schedule based on contribution amount:
$500 — $9,999: 20% bonus
$10,000 — $24,999: 25% bonus
$25,000 and up: 30% bonus
The pre-ICO sold out raising its pre-ICO hard cap of $1,500,000.
The ICO begins on December 12, 2017 and ends on January 31, 2018. The price per Caviar token is $0.10 with the following bonus schedule:
Days 1–3: 15%
Days 4–6: 12.5%
Days 7–9: 10%
Days 10–12: 7.5%
The Caviar token is an ERC-20 token and so an ERC-20 compatible Ethereum wallet must be used to contribute. As long as it is an ERC-20 compatible wallet, like MetaMask or MyEtherWallet, your contribution wallet address is where you will receive your Caviar tokens. Do not send from exchange wallets, like Coinbase, Kraken, or Bittrex, and do not send from Jaxx or multi-signature wallets.
Token Distribution Information
There are a total of 375,000,000 tokens being created with 318,750,000 available across the pre-ICO and ICO. Tokens will be distributed within 30 days of the end of the ICO.
The allocation of tokens is as follows:
85% of all Caviar tokens created will be sold at the Token Generation Event (ICO).
12% will be allocated to partners and advisors.
3% is reserved for bounties.
Use of Crowdsale Proceeds
The funds raised by the Caviar crowdfunding campaign will be distributed as follows:
80% will be invested directly into the Caviar portfolio.
10% will be used to cover administrative costs.
5% will be invested into development of platform technology.
5% will be allocated into a reserve fund.
For a full list of team members are advisors please visit the Caviar website.
View the Caviar website here.
View the only comprehensive list of active and upcoming ICOs here.
(1) Caviar Website, Caviar, (2017)
(2) Caviar Whitepaper, Caviar, (2017)