HOW TO SELL AMAZON GIFT CARD IN NIGERIA
Before you are shown ways on how to sell Amazon gift card in Nigeria, you ought to know what an Amazon gift card is all about. It is used for purchase of products on the Amazon store or Amazon App store.
HOW TO SELL AMAZON GIFT CARD FOR BITCOINS AND CASH
You got a free Amazon card, and you’ve been wondering ways on how to sell it? Do you need ways on how to sell a gift card in Nigeria? Do you need ways on how to convert your Amazon gift card to cash? Since Apple does not give you money for your gift card, how do you then convert your Amazon to cash? You want ways on how to exchange your Amazon card for naira? Your solution is in this article. Be sure to follow all that is given below.
Exchange rates for Amazon gift cards could differ. While some websites charge more, some others charge lesser. So, here are quick steps on how to sell your gift card for naira:
STEPS TO SELL AMAZON GIFT CARD IN NIGERIA
- Ensure you use valid codes, card codes that have not been used before.
- Your card has to be physical. Your digit number is usually at the back of the card, and it has to be scratched.
- Send a clear photo or take a picture of the gift card.
- Make sure your receipt is with you. If you were given, ask from the person who gave you.
- If you have an electronic card,and it is a UK card,It can also be used as well. It will be successfully redeemed and you will get credited into your account.
Ready to sell your Amazon gift cards for naira or btc the easiest way? Contact us on Whatsapp at +6283141553228 OR CLICK HERE to get started.