As things stand today, when you have to buy bitcoins with itunes gift card, you do have to go through a broker or a trading platform. In spite of this, some of these exchanges may not entirely be of help owing to the accepted means of payment or locations. Some sellers require naira as payment method, some require cedis, some require RMB. But not all gift card trading sites can provide this.
Sell itunes gift card have become a talk of the town in recent time. In the real sense, quite a number of companies have partnered with firms who need the gift cards for whatever purpose and understand that it is quite better to sell itunes from to them.
Do you want to make extra income from Bitcoins? Click Here To Double Your Bitcoins Now!
In line with this, some platforms called have chosen to arise to the occasion, hence giving this business a new look. A chain of itunes gift card sellers from all walks of life have given everyone the opportunity to buy bitcoins with itunes gift card or get paid in local currencies. These platforms are Paxful, Afrbtc LocalBitcoins and Sellcardbtc. In this article, we will be reviewing these four platforms.
1. About SellCardBTC
Sellcardbtc is a trading platform on which you can trade itunes, amazon and just any other gift card and also sell bitcoins and get in paid in various currencies including Naira, Cedis, RMB and Bitcoins.
The platform comprises of a team of gift card trading and bitcoin trading experts who are keen to see you get the best value for your gift cards and bitcoins.
How To Sell iTunes Gift Card On Sellcardbtc
Trading on this platform is the easiest as users have been provided with two options. You can decided to trade your card yourself on their website or trade on their whatsapp.
To learn more about trading on this site, check how to trade on Sellcardbtc.
Sellcardbtc is similar to afrbtc, but based on customer feedbacks, sellcardbtc is better than afrbtc.
Gift Card Rates On Sellcardbtc
Of all the four best iTunes gift card trading platforms in review, sellcardbtc gives the best rates. This is because the middleman fee that is often deducted by other popular sites are not deducted on this site. Currently, a $100 iTunes gift card goes for more than 27,000 naira on the platform, same with other gift cards. You can check oout how much you can sell gift cards on their website.
2. About LocalBitcoins
Update: iTunes gift card trade has been discontinued on Localbitcoins.
LocalBitcoins is a site that has been existing for a long time. It has created the avenue for sellers and buyers from all over the world to meet and trade bitcoins. I’d be reviewing the different outlook of Bitcoins and how to choose a safe trade on the site. The payment methods accepted on this site are Paypal, Wire transfer, Western Union, Webmoney, Cash by mail, Physical cash. The reason you will not be able to use a credit card for this transaction is that you will be selling and buying to people. Regardless of this, the Paypal method allows payment via credit card if you do not have a Paypal balance. The reason cannot be farfetched. Bitcoin differs from all other physical or digital goods you purchase online, as it is a kind of currency.
Transaction Rates On Localbitcoins
If all you want is to buy bitcoins, then LocalBitcoins will be free to use. The site however charges 1% from sellers as the commission fee. You should bear in mind that upon receiving bitcoins in your account, you will have to pay standard bitcoin network fees to receive the money in your bitcoins wallet. Note that sellers do not have a standard transaction rate, since they charge higher exchange rates.
To ensure a safe trading for you, some features have been enabled on the website.The underlisted means can be used for secure trading on LocalBitcoins:
- Escrow: Each time you request a trade, the money sent by you is kept on the site’s escrow service. The money is stuck there till the seller confirms that the trade has been completed.
- Reputation system: All traders on the site are ranked according to reputation or past activities and records.
- 2FA: This means two factor authentication which is enabled by you and not by default. For each time you are logged on your account, it will be demanded of you to enter an additional PIN code sent to your mobile number. This guards your account against being hacked.
- Login guard: On the website, you will be asked to verify your account if you are always logging in from the same browser. Peradventure you make use of a different internet browser, your email verification will be demanded by the website.
- Support and conflict resolution: There is a standby team that is ready to answer frequently asked questions by users and to fix issues as regards buyers and sellers.
How To Avoid Being Scammed On LocalBitcoins
Of course, LocalBitcoins is a platform that is trusted and very reliable. However, wew cannot deny the fact that there certainly would be some bad eggs among the traders. Reason we expect you do not throw caution to the wind when trading. Allow us guide you aright in order not to be a prey to scammers.
- Select your seller carefully: After going through a rigorous process of selecting your sellers for the given location and payment method, you should choose whom you want to have the business with. It is key you do not choose a seller based on the price. Sometimes, giving a little extra to a reputable seller is better than giving less and losing all at the end of the day.
- Avoid sending or posting requests to buy bitcoins as you will only be attracting scammers. Choose instead people who are actively selling bitcoins as there are safer chances trading with them.
- Avoid sending or giving out more information than required.
- Avoid trading with sellers outside of LocalBitcoins as this means you will not be protected should a case of scamming occurs.
3. About Selling iTunes Gift Card On Paxful
On Paxful, you can only sell itunes card for bitcoin.
Paxful and LocalBitcoins are very identical. You create a paxful account. You select the amount of bitcoins you want to buy and the method of payment you want, then you get sellers who are available. All sellers have past records (reputation) from trades made in the past. Here, the seller displays any specific details he considers necessary for the transaction.
How To Buy Bitcoins With Itunes Gift Card On Paxful
- Select the amount of bitcoins you want to buy.
- Select the currency you will want the exchange rate to be in.
- Select the payment method you want (iTunes gift card).
- You could search the complete list of sellers or you will be shown the best of sellers on Paxful. This is done based on past records of the sellers.
- After selecting the seller you want, select trade, and you will be able to chat with the seller through the live chat.
Paxful Transaction Fees
Just like LocalBitcoins, Paxful does not charge the buyer. Only 1% is taken from the total sale amount from the seller.
You can read more on how to avoid paxful scams.
4. About Afrbtc
Afrbtc is website where you can trade gift card and bitcoin. It is built by the big player team from China. They buy only itunes gift card and amazon gift card with cash receipt and they pay only in bitcoin and naira.
Of all the four websites mentioned, afrbtc gives the lowest rates.
Currently, you can sell $100 itunes card on Afrbtc for as low as 21,000 naira.
If one is going to compare these four, we are going to say that although these two seem to share similar features , Sellcardbtc seems to have the best services and payment. Paxful seems to have more vendors and escrow service. Localbitcoins is no longer allowing itunes card trade and Afrbtc gives the worst rates.